We are looking for a sharp Creative React Developer, for a 6-week project, working closely with the agency and their clients' team, to create an interactive SVG map on a pre-existing website powered by Drupal.
All backend work will be handled by the client team, providing you with the API endpoints required to overlay towns and other informational points. The SVG map itself is being created by the design team and will be provided and collaborated on to meet specific requirements.
Interactivity of the map will include hover regions, and the user will have the ability to zoom in and out for context. Whilst you’ll be creating and integrating only the React component itself, you will need to integrate this into Drupal, along with some twig template layout changes.
- Extremely detailed in technical approach taking into account the design principles
- Knowledge in animation libraries and techniques
- You’ll love a good micro-interaction
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, high performance client-side architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Build workflows/tools (Vagrant, Redis, Redux, Webpack)
- Strong experience with modern JS tools such as React
- Knowledge of the building blocks of the web; HTTP, headers, cookies, caching, etc.
- Unit, e2e and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - Git
- Disciplined with your time and be a solid communicator
Please note that the client is based in Sydney, with the project starting onsite initially, with remote work possible once the project is underway.
If you're interested, click apply or send over your CV to Jonny Robson at Augment Talent - firstname.lastname@example.org