Working closely with the Creative Director and Designer within a small team, you will have a real impact on servicing clients briefs; from contributing on initial concepts and organising resources, to running production.
Not only will you be on the tools with bringing ideas to life, but you’ll also have the experience and knowledge of the production process; responsible for attending shoots, and providing art direction.
Being a small agency, the scope for the role allows for involvement across account management, production, design and art direction, with the support of a highly skilled and experienced team.
The agency work with several Government Agencies as well as private businesses, with this role being a key addition to the team to enable the agency to take on more work with their existing clients, whilst also looking to attract new business.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues, clients and suppliers to conceptualise and execute creative solutions that can be applied across various media platforms
- Own projects from client brief to concept through the entire production process to outputting final artwork
- Attend client meetings and participate in new business pitches
- Manage shoots (both still and moving footage)
- Facilitate the production of necessary communications pieces for broadcast, print and digital environments for a wide range of clients
- Present and deliver solutions within timeline and budget
- Take ownership of admin and paperwork where necessary to ensure resources are in place for project delivery
- Have familiarity with the Creative Suite, with design skills including for online and basic animation
- Experience with coordinating, managing or art directing shoots (both still and moving footage)
- Comfortable with the entire production process from concept to outputting final artwork
- Highly creative in contributing ideas and solutions to briefs
- Confident with stakeholder management, presenting concepts, and pitching
- Comfortable working in a small team and managing all aspects of a project
- A proactive problem solver
- Possess a natural curiosity towards learning new skills and processes
- Knowledge of Adobe CC and basic animation
If you are interested in this opportunity, and believe you’re a good match for the role, send over your CV and Folio to Jonny Robson – email@example.com