As an experienced copywriter for a leading Creative and Technology Agency, your words will inform and engage a millennial target audience for a major financial institution, through a range of digital media channels.
Working as part of an agile team, you will be solving problems through your creative work across a range of digital and CRM content. With a focus on writing human-centred customer communications, you must have an impressive portfolio of original ideas, campaign work and digital communications across webpages, eDMs, digital and social, that resonates with the customer.
This role reports to the ECD and CD, and with support from the Head of Copy you will have the opportunity to continually improve and refine your copywriting. The wider team is made up of art directors, copywriters and UX designers working on agile requirements in a collaborative environment.
Previous examples writing on financial clients and banks customer communications is an advantage.
- Oversee projects from the creative concept right through to the final output
- Produce one-to-one communications such as emails, direct messages and landing pages
- Create CX conceptual communications across short-form and long-form copy
- Contribute conceptual and innovative ideas for pushing content on social platforms
- Present your work in Meetings and support your team during client presentations
- Understand, remember, and keep to client brand guidelines
- Assist on new business campaigns and pitches
- Proofread and self-edit all work
- A portfolio of high quality, engaging digital copy for major brands
- Extensive experience in customer communications across email, webpages and social
- Examples of writing across long and short form
- Flexible swapping between projects whilst building strong relationships with those you're working with
- A self-starter who doesn't wait to be asked
- Bonus points for previous financial institute customer communications experience
If you're a passionate writer looking for a new challenge, please click on the apply button or send over your CV and Portfolio to Jonny Robson at firstname.lastname@example.org