Known for creating effective digital experiences with insightful design, this small consultancy is looking to hire its first permanent designer to work closely with the Creative Director across a range of clients big and small.
In this hands-on role you will be influential in shaping product development processes and overseeing the end-to-end delivery of the digital products for many clients.
You will need to be highly organised and comfortable taking the lead on UI to drive design objectives across cross-functional teams. You will be involved
in workshops, comfortable working in an agile manner, reporting to weekly sprints and required to present solutions to clients when needed.
- Drive UI design, manage components libraries and take ownership of ongoing design systems
- Develop and follow product brand guidelines across all assets and materials
- Deliver innovative user experiences which are accessible and inclusive
- Help organise and run workshops and gather user data
- Present digital solutions and prototypes to clients
- Proven expertise in UI design, with an interest in UX design also
- A portfolio showcasing product design, experience designing apps and websites across a range of industries
- Exposure to data driven products
- Experience of working with Figma, in particular with prototyping
- Experience using Sketch and the Adobe suite, in particular Photoshop and Illustrator is required from time to time
- An understanding of and experience in creating and managing components libraries and design systems for new and existing brands
- Experience and understanding of working with accessibility in design
- Experience of working in sprints and managing ad hoc tasks
- Solid communication and engagement skills are essential with the ability to influence best design practice as well as build and maintain relationships
If you're looking for a role that offers great work life balance, with the variety and innovative design projects that a boutique design agency offers, then click apply or send your CV and portfolio direct to Jonny Robson - email@example.com